We are happy to inform that 10 papers have been accepted to the workshop. Looking forward to the workshop and getting deep into multiple discussions about CROSSMMLA.
We will have 5 short papers with posters:
- Daniele Di Mitri, Roland Klemke, Drachsler Hendrik and Marcus Specht. Towards a real-time feedback system based on analysis of multimodal data
- Inge Molenaar and Carolien Knoop-Van Campen. A Tool for Investigating Teachers’ Dashboards Usage: the Classroom Observation App
- Katerina Mangaroska, Boban Vesin and Michail Giannakos. Informing learning design with learning analytics: Can multimodal analytics improve the design of learning experiences?
- Carlos León, Federico Domínguez and Xavier Ochoa. MultimodalSelfie: A Prototype for Multimodal Recording in Traditional Classrooms
- María Jesús Rodríguez-Triana, Luis P. Prieto, Alejandra Martínez-Monés, Juan I. Asensio-Pérez and Yannis Dimitriadis. The teacher in the loop: customizing MMLA in blended CSCL scenarios
Plus 5 papers for the Panel session:
- Shin’Ichi Konomi, Atsushi Shimada, Masanori Yamada, Fumiya Okubo, Yuta Taniguchi and Jingyun Wang. Towards a Learner-Centric Notification Environment for Multimodal Learning Platforms
- Luis P. Prieto and María Jesús Rodríguez-Triana. Towards Novel Researcher Tooling Based on Multimodal Analytics
- Crina Damsa. Examining student learning ecologies in trans-contextual, technology-laden environments
- Marcelo Worsley. The Importance of Investigating the Macro Spaces of Learning with Multimodal Learning Analytics
- Daniel Spikol, Mutlu Cukurova, Donal Healion and Emanuele Ruffaldi. The Importance of Investigating the Macro Spaces of Learning with Multimodal Learning Analytics